3rd ENEN European Nuclear Competition for Secondary School Pupils
ENEN2plus – Building European Nuclear Competence through continuous Advanced and Structured Education and Training Actions
ENEN2plus is the largest and most integrative education and training collaboration in the nuclear field up to date.
The main objectives of the project are:
- analyzing the needs of human resources in the nuclear sector
- informing and attracting new talents
- enhancing nuclear competences by continuous E&T programs
- developing sustainable vocational training programs and network
- establishing a successful mobility scheme for nuclear talents (the largest to date!)
- internationalization and stakeholders involvement
The project reaches out to pupils and their teachers by challenging them to create a video introducing different nuclear applications. The finalist teams are invited to a nuclear science camp and the best teams will receive valuable prizes.